top of page

Most Common Questions

If you have any additional questions, please consult our firm at 832-831-4242.

You can call us Toll Free at (832)-831-4242

You can also email us at

We are open Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

You can schedule a consultation by calling us at (832)-831-4242 and talking to one of customer service representatives. Make sure you have all of your personal paperwork together and be prepared to answer a few questions so that we can get the best information about your current situation.

Depending on your current immigration status or situation, there are a number of visas available to foreign nationals wishing to permanently immigrate to the United States. There is a fiancé(e) visa (if you are a foreign national engaged to a U.S. citizen), family visas (if you have or are the relative of a U.S. citizen and wish to immigrate to the U.S.), a work visa (if you have unique skills or requirements in a particular field or industry), and more.

Permanent residency, obtained through a Green Card, allows a foreign national to live and work in the United States on a potentially indefinite basis. When a Green Card is first issued, it is often a temporary Green Card and is valid for two years. After the first two years, providing you have not been convicted of any criminal activity and have maintained your eligibility status, you can apply for a permanent residence visa which is valid for 10 years.

There are certain requirements that must be met. You must have been physically present in the U.S., as a Green Card holder, for at least 50 percent of the time. You must not have committed a serious crime of moral turpitude. You must be able to write and speak English, and more. Consult with one of our attorneys in order to get a complete list of the qualifications and requirements.

If your visa has expired, the first thing you need to do is contact an immigration attorney from our firm. We can sit down with you, review your current status and situation, and then help you determine the best course of action to pursue. Time is of the essence when it comes to expired visas, so we advise you do not delay.

Changing immigration status while in the United States can be difficult, and there is no guarantee it can be done. That is why this kind of question can only be answered after consulting one of our experienced immigration attorneys. Our attorneys can take the time to review your status and case, analyze the situation at hand, and help you map out the course of action best geared to accomplish your immigration objectives.

If you receive a deportation order or notification, the first thing you must do is contact a knowledgeable immigration attorney at our firm—one who can work with you closely to build your deportation defense. You need an attorney who understands and is skilled in all aspects of immigration law. Our attorneys are committed to providing you with the representation you need.

bottom of page