top of page

Dedicated to Results!






"Your immigration case is so important to us. With Meneses Law, rest assured you can feel comfortable, safe, and confident knowing that your case is in the best hands."

Abogada Meneses

Founder & Lead Attorney

C (239).jpg
New Dallas Office.jpg
 Houston, TX 
 Dallas, TX 
 Orlando, FL 
 Charlotte, NC 

Work Permits

A work permit can be granted in as little as 8-12 months! At Meneses Law, we work fast  and are dedicated to getting you a permit in as little time as possible.


U.S. Immigration Law provides three different visas for victims of crimes who want to stay in or come to the U.S.: U-Visa, VAWA Visa, and T-Visa.

We understand the sensitivity of these cases. Please contact us if you have been a victim of a crime as we can help legalize your status.


Gaining access to residency can be a convoluted process. However, we can get you residency within 2½ years.


If you have been living in the U.S. as a lawful permanent citizen and are ready to pursue obtaining citizenship, we can help you take this exciting next step.


We can save you valuable time, effort and expense in preparing your application and making sure it’s free from costly errors.

  Our Specialties  


Getting your work permit and residency can be made simple!


Are you:

  • Married to a U.S. citizen?

  • Parent to a U.S. citizen who is 21 years or older?

Our lawyers at Meneses Law make it an intuitive process.
We can help you get your work permit within 8 months and residency in 3 years!


Start Your Case Today!

Request a consultation

2900 North Loop West,
Suite 300,
Houston, TX 77092

Request submitted successfully!

Why we do what we do

and why we love doing it

Jose S.


"I just feel happy because after 28 years I can work and live free in this country and that its thanks to Meneses law"

*Real Google reviews

Know Before You Go

Here are some helpful tips to help with your immigration case.

Writing with Pen

Write your questions before

Have all your questions and concerns ready to discuss them with us. We are here to help you understand and have a full picture of your immigration case.

A business meeting

No notary public!

Never go to a Notary Public for legal advice! Consult with a US attorney who is licensed to practice law and practices immigration law. Notary Publics are not licensed to provide legal advice and cannot represent you before the US Government.

On the Phone

Stay in communication

Stay in communication with your attorney. We like to contact our clients for updates on their case and to answer any questions that may come up along the way. Follow us on Social Media to stay updated on the latest changes on immigration law.


Gather personal documents

Save and gather all your documents for your immigration case. As your attorney, we will be requesting them in order to prove your case.

bottom of page